GM MEDIA

Do not pay attention to the other side

Shiam Ahmed
The short film Bakhat's 'Chalo Na Sujon' song video on YouTube has seen millions of viewers. The video was modeled on the actor actor Shiam Ahmed Fast from the full length of the name has been named. His first full-length movie, Baramon 2, is working. But the picture is stuck accidentally. Now he has been busy again for the drama. Why is the picture stuck? Fasting said the words of the fast. 

 He did not finish the work of the movie and will not start acting in the drama. 

So now ... after the last Eid al-Azhar, my first movie, Burmam 2, started. I did not play the drama so long. But now the drama that I'm working on is the sequel to my film contract. It can not be dropped, and it can not be dropped. So I did the last part of the work.

 Is there any condition from the production company to act in the drama while working in the movie? 

 No, there is no such condition. However, I have decided on my own, will not focus attention on the other side of the film. That's why I did not play any new drama since last Eid.

 It was heard that the shooting of 'Burmam 2' will end with a continuous shooting. But now they are not working in the picture. Shooting ended? 

 No In Meherpur we finished the work of the film dialogue. The rest were songs. Songs were supposed to be done at Tahirpur in Sunamganj. We also went to the whole unit locale. But due to the visa complexities of India's dance director, the administration stops shooting. After we finished shooting the song, we came to Dhaka. If everything is OK, then the song will be shot at the end of December. 

The video of 'Do not Go Sujon' has surpassed millions of videos on YouTube. In the meantime, another song, 'finger finger', has responded quite a lot. how do you feel? 

 Prior to 'Do not Go Sujon', the video of the song 'Just For You' has crossed the million. Not only that, visitors also took pictures of 'wall of walls', 'bayeen sub' songs. My job is not long over the age. My acting plays, music videos, short films have liked the audience, doing it. They see me on YouTube as well as positive comments. I am fine Grateful to the audience.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.