GM MEDIA

I have had 3 times abortion: Apu Biswas

Apu Biswas said Shakib wanted to divorce him by bringing false allegations against him. Every complaint he has to prove. After marrying a minority girl, she is playing dancer with her life now after she married her. This is equivalent to defamation for him. That's why Apu now seeks the Prime Minister's cooperation.
On the other hand, when Shakib was in the shooting of 'Naulak' in Hyderabad, he said, I decided to divorce him and I was confident. I do not want to talk about my personal issue anymore. Tell me what my lawyer says about divorce. In the context of son Abarama Khan Joy Shakib Khan said that he is my child. What I need to do for my child's good, I must do this.
Meanwhile, many of the filmmakers have said on condition of anonymity, claiming that he did not care for her husband's wife even though she claimed as her husband.
I did not think of taking the husband's permission in any case. He went on various occasions, including TV channels, against Shishib. He has kept his name 'Apu Biswas' till now. As a Muslim, his name has been named as 'Apu Islam Khan' during marriage.
Despite this, Shakib has been very patient for so long. At the end, Shakib was forced to go to Halalain when he went to Calcutta without Shakib's permission.
Apu asked Shakib to withdraw from the divorce decision, otherwise I would not have any choice. All I need to do is do the necessary.
Apu said, I want the honorable PM's help. Because after converting, after marriage, I want to divorce Shakib today. Where do I stand now? My community will not accept me anymore.
Apu said, our Prime Minister is very tolerant and well thought-out man. His sympathy is unimaginable. I am a first class citizen of the country. Shakib's stern decision, my life is endangered. The gentle intervention of the Prime Minister can free me from this miserable situation. Apu wants human rights and women's organizations to the side.
She said, though celebrity is my social status. A disgusting decision like divorce is never accepted. In the words of Apu, quarrels in the world, trouble is not unusual. I would have liked Shakib's decision to be of the same religion. Converts me and forced me, married. So I will not accept his inhuman decision.
Apu said, though I have not received any letter of divorce yet, I am surprised to hear it. Because, on 28th of last month, I went to Shakib's house with child Joy. Keeping Joy near Shakib, I went to Bogra's village for two days. Shakib's mother said to Baba, "I will perform prayers, fasting, Hajj and I will happily live with Shakib." They also agreed to my words. Then what happened that he decided to divorce me.
Apu said, his relationship with Shakib deteriorated with the birth of Joy. Shakib did not want to be born to the child. Before his birth, Shakib's objection had to be thrice thrice in the face
Apu said, when Joy came to the womb, I sent him to Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok to get aurons, Shakib.
The physician said that since it has been thrown three times in the past and it has been 4 months since Concept, then it is risky to make an annotation. Then Shakib sent me to Calcutta to get an annotation. There, Shakib was shooting at the 'hunter' photo. Shakib sent me to a hospital in Kolkata with his cousin Munir. The doctors at that time refused to do it by risking Abrar at the time. Then I decided to have a baby. And in this, Shakib got angry with me. The relationship with him deteriorates. He also stopped talking to me and even blocked my mobile number. In this, my communication with Shakib continued through Munir. I have been informed by Munir to allow Shakib on any issue.
Apu said, because of Shakib, I could not reveal my name to Apu Islam Khan. For the marriage of the marriage, after eight years of conquest and after the conception of the TV channel, one year and a half years, Shakib's order has to keep the marriage and child's name confidential. The name 'Apu Biswas' has remained there since my bank account, passport and everywhere. It is time to change these times. Talking to me, Shakib did not have any problems in this situation. Now with the end of all misunderstandings, we want to live peacefully with Shakib and Joy. Source: Bangladesh Daily

No comments

Powered by Blogger.