GM MEDIA

Farewell to Facebook

'Happy Birthday Mom You were born to mother in this day. And since then, we did not even rate. When the whole society wanted to defeat you, you fought alone. I'm learning to fight. I love you a lot. ' This is how the actress Orcheea Sparisya greeted her mother on her birthday. Today is the actress's birthday on 8th December. In the social media many people greeted him by posting various posts.

But by celebrating the birthday, the social media will say goodbye. On December 5, Sprians announced on his Facebook that after the birthday he will not be on Facebook again. This actress said, 8th birthday, my birthday, I have closed my Facebook account with my heart full of blessings. He also said, I am not regular on Facebook. You will be good Express your gratitude for your last 7 years of love.

Recently, Sprissia has played in a commercial-style film. The unique Mamun directed 'Baanon' will be seen in the film. The film teaser was released on Thursday. At the beginning of the new year the film will be released in the theater. The romance action and mysterious presence of love is in this teaser 2 minutes and four seconds.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.